Dienstag, 10. November 2015

Alchemy Gothic ( 1 )

Alchemy Gothic ( I )

A while ago a fabulous colaboration was born. 

Alchemy England, my absolute favourite brand for Jewellry contacted me, asking if i would like to work with them!

I was never so proud before because I wear their Jewellry for so many years now. I got my first piece from Alchemy when I was about 12 years old, a necklace with a large bat. When I was older my romance with Alchemy lived on and pretty soon I had more Necklaces, Rings, Hairclips, Buckles and even an ashtray with little dragon.... I don't even smoke but the little dragon was just too adorable.. isn't he cute?
Well... Some might say that my that my obsession with Jewellry is unhealthy but guess what? I love it. And I don't care. I plan to soon blog about my whole collection, but this post shall be focussing on my latest colaboration.

So a while after that I got post from the UK that was quite heavy and promising. And opening it was like birthday and Christmas on one day!ve christmas anyways- who doesn't?)

It contained the most beautiful Jewellry and my dark heart melted away for these lovely pieces.

Viennese Nights


My favourites are the "Viennese Nights" Pendant (P701) and bracelet (A108). A big silver bat with a big silvergrey crystal that matches my hair perfectly- and the pentant even has some little bats :

 

Eventide

So I was more than happy to unpack these lovely pieces. There were even more beautiful bats on the beautiful "Eventide" bracelet (A99), a shimmery mother of pearl-fullmoon accompanied by a swarm of little bats. I hope to own the matching necklace one day..
And also one of my favourites- the "La Nuit" Pendant (P600). A little bat with a large clear Swarovski Teardrop- Crystal which, as my best friend said, is probably a little version of me, carying my jewellry home after shopping.
 I guess that's just way too accurate.




But that wasn't all...

There was also a piece that I might have ignored when scrolling through the online shop, because the picture doesn't show how pretty it really is. The "Temp de Sentiment" Watch (AW26) is a very elegant victorian fob watch in a beautiful decorated heart-shape. It's run by a high quality quartz-clockwork that magically adjusted the time itself, when I first started it... I am not an expert when it comes to mechanics so I just thankfully took it as the work of friendly fairies. The little key-pendant and Swarovski pearl and crystal make the heavy watch look a little bit more feminine and sweet, whereas the very long keychain gives it a certain opulence and the touch of wealth and nostalgia.




About the brand

Alchemy England was foundet 35 years ago and may be the oldest and best known brand that explicitly serves the Gothic and Punk subculture. They are seperated into their spaces for metal-wear, gothic, punk and even steampunk, and I hardly know anyone in this scene that doesn't own at least one little piece of Alchemy. The Jewellry is made of a special english pewter and has a lifetime guarantee, as it says in the little note that comes with every piece. During my research for this blog entry I found a cute list of reasons
"Why you need Alchemy...":
  • Because you’re different! And you have taste - extraordinary design for extraordinary individuals!
  • There’s Alchemy for every alternative!
  • Established 1977 - celebrating over 35 years of unrivalled creativity.
  • Original jewellery, accessories and giftware designed by our own alternative, talented team of artists, designers and sculptors.
  • Handmade in England by our own skilled craftsmanship.
  • Unique, extraordinary design.
  • World leaders for the alternative lifestyle; from rock, goth & pagan, to vintage & steampunk.
  • Alchemy creates - the rest then imitate.
  • Incorporating original Swarovski Elements.
  • Protected by the rock-solid Alchemy guarantee.
  • Made in fine English pewter; semi-precious metal, compliant to the highest regulations.
  • Branded packaging.
  • Highly desirable and collectable objects: ‘The antiques of the future’.
  • Historically & mythologically inspired designs; a story told behind every piece.
This is copied directly from their website:

http://www.alchemyengland.com/ 


I am very honoured to work with these lovers of Quality Jewels



Simone Richter

 I wanted my photos for Alchemy to be of the best quality and I found the photographer Simone Richter. She is based in Germany and as soon as I contacted her she was totally into the project and created these beautiful pictures with me. It was a pleasure to work with such a professional and talented artist and I just could not be happier with the outcome of our shooting! All the photos above were taken by her and she addet a touch of magic and dark fantasy with her extraordinary talent in graphic art.
I feel like my true self is revealed when looking at these pictures.


To see more of her photography, take a look at her Facebook- page "Atelier Simone Richter" 
or at her homepage:

http://www.atelier-simone-richter.de/index.html


There is also more to come at my official facebook-page:

https://www.facebook.com/valentin.lucien.winter

Stay Dark!

 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen