Sonntag, 2. April 2017

Modeling for PUNK RAVE ❤ (Pt.2)


So here is my second shooting for PUNK RAVE !


Bella Bass Photography and i had another gorgeous photoshooting together. She is an amazing photographer and we had a lot of fun during the shooting at an old gothic church.






 

 

  Heavy is the head, that wears the crown.....


I got a really beautiful set of jewelry by an etsy shop called Evil Ogi's Garb. They sent me a sparkly set of elizabethan ispired jewelry, icluding a decadent crown and a chain of office, which made the whole shooting much more magical and helped me feel like a suffering Vampire Prince in his Castle.









The outfit was a beautiful long velvet Coat with lace decoration, a black Shirt with a lot of Ruffles and a Jabot/Neck Tie and a faux leather Corset. Oh, and a lovely pair of lace gloves from Punk Rave's Lolita daughter-brand "Pyon Pyon"!

I addet a faux fur Collar to make the Outfit a bit more regal.


Combined with the faux leather pants i got from DarkInCloset last year!



Where to get it?





You can find all of the clothing at PunkRaveStore.com !
Jewelry by Evil Ogi's Garb / Recycled Rockstah


Idea, Makeup and Styling by me ^-^





Thanks to Ivy from Punk Rave and Angie from Recycled Rockstah for making this magical shooting happen ❤

Please checkout my friend Bella's photo-page!

Bella Bass Photography



1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Valentin Van Porcelaine Team,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Valentin Van Porcelaine has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 15 Goth Fashion Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/goth_fashion_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 15 Goth Fashion Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    AntwortenLöschen